Work in Progress (WiP)
The 44th EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications and the 21st EUROMICRO Conference on Digital Systems Design are organizing a common Special Session to present WORK in PROGRESS aimed to authors that have not yet attained final and complete results in their research.
Special Session Scope
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Processor and memory architectures: arithmetic and logic units; co-processors; pipelining; superscalar processors; cache memories; memory management units; low-power issues
- Special architectures: DSP; graphics and image processors; custom computing machines; processing arrays; FPGAs; reconfigurable computing structures
- Specification and modelling: (hardware/software) specification and modelling; system and hardware design languages;
- component modelling; power and timing issues
- Validation: simulation; emulation; prototyping and testing at the system, register-transfer and logic levels; multilevel simulation; hardware/software co-simulation; hardware/software co-verification
- Synthesis: system, hardware/software, behavioural, register/transfer, and logic synthesis; design for low power, speed, and testability; system, hardware/software, and logic partitioning; design of asynchronous systems
- System-on-chip: platform-based design; megacell compilation; deep sub-micron design issues; signal integrity; technology aware high-level design tools; intellectual property; design reuse
- Cyber-Physical Systems: hardware architectures for cyber-physical systems; design methods and design tools for cyber-physical systems, verification and testing of cyber-physical systems
E. Grosspietsch (Euromicro)
K. Kloeckner (Euromicro)
- Closing date for submission: 15th June 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 19th June 2018
- Camera-Ready version: 25th June 2018
Authors intending to participate in the session should submit an extended abstract (maximum 2 pages, MS Word or PDF file) about their work to both Session Co-Chairs, Erwin Grosspietsch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Konrad Kloeckner (email@example.com) no later than June 15, 2018.
Accepted submissions will be published in a separate "Work in Progress" proceedings with own ISBN number, and are to be presented in the session by short presentations of 10 minutes.
Paper layout according to standard IEEE layout rules; details about that will be supplied together with the acceptance notification.